Join us for an opportunity to meet and speak with various local and county agencies and faith-based organizations.
Information about services and assistance will be provided.
The organizations that will be providing information include:
* ARCH (Accessible Resources for the Community’s Homeless)
* Church of the Epiphany
* Catholic Social Services Solano (CSSS)
* The Circle (Formerly, the Circle of Friends Wellness &Recovery Center)
* Opportunity House - Vacaville Homeless Shelter
* Resource Connect Solano
* St. Vincent De Paul
* Solano County Health and Social Services – CalWorks
* Solano County Dept. of Child Support Services
* Workforce Development Board
* Vacaville Storehouse - The Father’s House
* Vacaville Family Resource Center
No registration is required, and all are welcome to attend.
The event will take place on Saturday, March 23, from 11:00am to 2:00pm, at the Vacaville Town Square Library, 1 Town Square Place.
For more information, call 1-866-57-ASKUS, or visit the events calendar at www.solanolibrary.com.
Make it easier to get up-to-date news about books and services at your library. Sign up here.
Get the scoop on all the newest additions to the library's collection and find that next good read!
Want to know what programs are happening at your library? Get a copy of your local branch's calendar of events.
Sign up to sample a book by reading a small portion each day for a week in your email.