Got homework? Let us help you!
- Visit us! Attend a Homework Help program at the library where volunteer tutors assist children with their assignments.
- Ask us! Call the Library @ 1-866-572-7587,
Email Us and more!
- Live Homework Help!®Free homework help,
from online tutors.
Every Day, 1-10 p.m.
Hot Homework Help 4 Kids
These are the most asked for homework topics.
School Reading Lists
Many schools sponsor reading programs, which are designed to build
interest in reading. Some programs include the Accelerated Reader
(AR) program, Reading Counts, and the Battle of the Books program.
Following are some reading lists that are available online.
Reading and Literacy
- Between the Lions The parent and teacher section has curriculum
ideas, recommended books, and tips to help young children get
ready to read.
- ¡Colorín Colorado! Colorín Colorado is a free web-based service
that provides information, activities and advice for educators and
Spanish-speaking families of English language learners (ELLs).
- Early Learning With Families (ELF) ELF is California State Library
initiative and this site suggests resources for parents and caregivers.
- Guys Read A literacy initiative by author Jon Scieszka to help connect
boys with books they like and the assist them in being better students
- Reading is FundamentalThe parent page is filled with ideas on
motivating a child to read, school readiness, choosing good books,
- Reading Rockets Funded by the U.S. Department of Education,
Reading Rockets “is a national multimedia project offering information
and resources on how young kids learn to read, why so many struggle,
and how caring adults can help.”