Amazing Deep-Sea Sharks!
In May, we are exploring the world of sharks and rays. Join us for a Zoom session with marine biologist Paul Clerkin. You might recognize him from the Discovery Channel’s Shark Week! More information about that event on Monday, May 24th can be found here:
Families are invited to join us for a ZOOM session with marine biologist Paul Clerkin. You might recognize him from the Discovery Channel’s Shark Week! He travels around the world in pursuit of rare deep-sea sharks & has discovered more than a dozen new species. Please register for this program and staff will send you a ZOOM link.
Join us for a Zoom craft making session on Friday, May 21st at 3:30 pm! We’ll be making Window Shark Eggs and Manta Ray Paper Plates!
Dive deeper and discover more with these great books! And don’t forget to visit Hoopladigital.com for eBooks & eAudiobooks.
- Read, Learn and Create: The Ocean Craft Book by Clare Beaton & Rudi Haig
- Rays by Valerie Bodden
- Captain Aquatica’s Awesome Ocean by Jess Cramp
- Rays by Melissa Gish
- Ocean! by Derek Harvey
- Shark Lady: The True Story of How Eugenie Clark Became the Ocean’s Most Fearless Scientist by Jess Keating
- World’s Weirdest Sharks by Paul Mason
- The Great White Shark Scientist by Sy Montgomery
- Neighborhood Sharks: Hunting with the Great Whites of California’s Farallon Islands by Katherine Roy
- Ultimate Book of Sharks by Brian Skerry
- If Sharks Disappeared by Lily Williams
Also available on Hoopla: https://www.hoopladigital.com/title/11969218