Solano County Library Card Design Contest
July 1 to July 31, 2021
Solano County Library is undergoing a brand refresh. To kick off our new look, the Library is
holding a Library Card Design Contest. Solano County Library cardholders are welcome to enter.
All ages may submit drawings, paintings, or photos that capture the Library’s new message:
“GO ANYWHERE FROM HERE”
At Solano County Library, we provide everyone
with access to a world of knowledge and
opportunity. All in a warm, welcoming
environment that fosters growth and discovery.
- Open to all Solano County Library cardholders.
- For physical submissions, use the template on the back of this flyer.
- Submissions may be in any art medium (illustration, pen, paint, crayons,
- Digital designs must be high resolution, at least 300dpi, and the following design formats will be accepted: .jpeg, .png, .ai, .eps, .psd, and .pdf
- Artwork must be original and free of copyright restrictions.
- Physical entries can be turned in at any Solano County Library branch.
- Digital entries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Both horizontal and vertical designs will be considered.
- Upon submission, entrants grant Solano County Library all rights to the artwork and consents that all artwork may be displayed and/or reproduced without limitation and without compensation. Limit one (1) entry per person. Do not include your name in the artwork.
- ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BETWEEN JULY 1-JULY 31, 2021
A panel of community members and staff will decide the winner in each age division:
- Children (10 and under)
- Teen (11-17)
- Adult (18+)
Submissions will be accepted between July 1 and July 31. The winning designs will be announced and available as limited edition library cards in September for Library Card Sign-Up Month.
Artwork will be judged on creativity, design, and how well the artwork represent the library’s message: